UCF Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Go Knights Jan 2, '12Hi! I just wanted to start a thread for everyone that is applying for UCF's BSN program which will begin this Fall, 2012. I think this would be a great place for everyone to share their concerns, nerves about waiting, or questions.
So, how is everyone? Which campus are you applying to?
- Jan 6, '12 by Medic2RNMoved for more of a response.
- Jan 6, '12 by NikkiliciousI'm applying for the summer (the accelerated program in Orlando), but I am posting here because that thread never gets any action, lol. I can't believe there aren't more people on here who are applying to UCF?
Are you ready to submit your app? I just submitted mine the other night! Now I am anxiously awaiting March 15 to hear the news...
- Jan 6, '12 by Go KnightsI know! I thought there would be a lot more attention toward UCF, especially that the application deadline is quickly approaching, but I'm glad you replied! I've seen so many threads of people just trying to connect with others or see where the stand, but I guess UCF is a little different haha. I also just submitted my application a couple nights ago! It's nice to finally have it off my chest and now just wait, knowing there isn't anything more I can do. I've given them all I got!!! lol
You're lucky though that the accelerated finds out faster than the BSN program. I think I have to wait until at least the end of March, ugh! :icon_roll
- Jan 7, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNHello,
I am also applying for both the accelerated and traditional programs at UCF. I am currently a high school social studies teacher trying to make the transition into nursing. Glad someone added this thread
- Jan 7, '12 by NikkiliciousGoKnights- definitely nice to know there are others here! And yeah, the accelerated program deadline is Jan 15th and I was told we would know by March 15.
Jacki- I am thinking of applying to both as well, but then again at the last info session they said that right now the accelerated is the LEAST competitive, so I am thinking that if I don't get accepted into there then there might not be much of a shot at the regular, know what I mean?
- Jan 7, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNYeah, but in the traditional program, you would be more competitive because you would be competiting against young kids who do not have a bachelors or a masters degree which you do. I think that should account for something and be a good indicator that you are more likely to be able to handle the course load... just a thought.
I have also heard that the accelerated is less competitve but I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.
- Jan 7, '12 by NikkiliciousYou're right... maybe I should just go ahead and apply to both, just in case!!! I'm going to go ahead and request the application. Thanks!
- Jan 9, '12 by JerricaberriHello!
I'm applying for the traditional BSN at UCF for Fall 2012! Just submitted my application last week!
- Jan 9, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNAwesome, do you currently attend UCF?