Tampa Bay Area RN Jobs- NetworkingRegister Today!
- by Missy89 Aug 12, '11Hello everyone! I currently have my BSN and have had my RN license since Feb 2011. I worked at LRMC from mar-july and my position there was terminated from about 150 layoffs. I have began applying and it is really daunting because I am still considered a new graduate and it sucks having to explain why I was laid off. Good news is tha LRMC was on the news so I really didn't have much to explain. I recently got a job interview with FL Zephryhills but turned down the final interview b/c they only offered $19/hr and $23 for nights. I was making $30 for nights at LRMC and although as a new grad I can't be picky but I'm srry that is working for pocket change to take 6 patients. Any place hiring new nurses right now??? Willing to travel/move.
- Aug 19, '11 by ashburns4everPersonally I would have taken that job and continued to look around. At least you would have been making some cash. If you have back up money I guess that would be a different story lol. From what I have heard the average pay for new grads is $19/HR in Pasco. Good luck
- Aug 19, '11 by Missy89Well that sucks, I won't be applying there again. I currently make $23 at a SNF so no I couldn't take that low of a pay... I have another job interview next week so hope they pay better because I just cannot do $19/hour..
- Feb 23, '12 by cashlockDoes anyone know what New Grad BSN's make in the ED at LRMC? Thanks!
- Mar 18, '12 by showe2What is LRMC? I'm going to be new to the area.. and shopping around for a new job myself...