Seminole State - UCF Concurrent BSN Spring 2013Register Today!
- by coles Jul 27, '12Hello everyone that is applying in September for the SSC/UCF program. I wanted to start a board to communicate with the spring 2013 applicants.
Iím done with my prerequisites and preparing the take the TEAS now. I'm excited and nervous about the application process. Good luck to everyone!=)Last edit by coles on Jul 27, '12 : Reason: fix for searching
- Jul 27, '12 by kabooskiSame here. Wrapping up my last class this Saturday for my A.A, and then its off to study hard for the Teas. I also got accepted as an undergrad at fhchs., but I would need to take 4 or 5 extra classes $$
- Jul 27, '12 by colesFunny, I applied to fhchs too and noticed they had extra classes as well. I'm hoping to get into SSC/UCF. My bf's sister just got done with the SSC nursing part of the concurrent program. She just has to finish up the UCF requirements. She told me the program is not bad at all.
- Jul 27, '12 by vtijerinohi there spring 2013 applicants! im in the same boat here, will be applying in september. good luck!
- Jul 27, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to Florida State Nursing Programs forum.
- Jul 28, '12 by chavon13I'm also applying for the Spring 2013 program at Seminole. I know the deadline is Sept. 14, but I wonder when we will actually get decisions?
- Jul 31, '12 by GradiusThe SSC/UCF program was my #1 choice initially but then I saw that scheduling would make work nearly impossible. So I probably won't apply but if I do... 3.87 GPA here. Wouldn't be applying to concurrent, AS only, have a prior BA already so I might want to do the RN to MSN one day instead.
- Aug 1, '12 by lostinflHey everyone! Nice to meet you. I will be applying for the Spring 2013 program as well. I've had prereqs done since spring 11 and hoping to make it in the first attempt. Good luck to everyone!
- Aug 3, '12 by chruizI'm planning to apply as well! I am submitting my UCF Daytona/Cocoa application tomorrow. Hopefully I get into one of these programs. Good luck everyone!
- Sep 10, '12 by iwantobeafuturenurseHey everyone! The application is open and the deadline is soon! I turned in my app today. Good luck to everyone. How many others have turned in an app?