jacksonville University Nursing - Page 16Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by swtlemonHi all!! Ive just recently applied and was wondering if any of you recall the interview/essay topics that were given in the past. I am very nervous. Thanks in advance!!
- Dec 16, '12 by Danielle3352Hi,
I applied to UNF and JU and got into both but chose JU. The interview was much more relaxing at JU...as long as you dress professional and be yourself you will be fine. I think it is a good idea to answer a couple of questions first but not all of them. I am on break right now if you have any other questions.
- Jan 3 by Clara66Anyone that has got accepance letters could please tell me their GPA.... I'm thinking about applying for Fall 13
- Feb 2 by docosaQuote from Danielle3352Hi Danielle, I have an interview at JU coming up soon. I understand it is a group interview and an essay is involved, but are there any details you could share? What kind of questions do they ask? Do they set it up like a sort of debate between applicants or more direct questions? I love getting any bit of info I can find! thanksHi, I applied to UNF and JU and got into both but chose JU. The interview was much more relaxing at JU...as long as you dress professional and be yourself you will be fine. I think it is a good idea to answer a couple of questions first but not all of them. I am on break right now if you have any other questions.
- Feb 2 by docosaQuote from GrenkrThat's great that they give a tour of the lab! Probably makes you all the more eager to get in.Hey everyone! I just had my interview and.......it went great! There was three of us and one interviewer who made it very comfortable for us. We also got a tour of the lab which was nice! March can't come any sooner Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get it!
- Apr 8 by paigekcI have an interview next Monday for Fall. I am as nervous as some of you for sure! I wish the best of luck to all of you!
- Apr 8 by HughesyI had my interview today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.I felt like mine went really well. For mine, we had five of us in the room an two faculty. There were six questions and the essay after. Everyone was really nice which made it very comfortable. Now is just the waiting game.
- Apr 10 by paigekcHughesy- that's great to hear! I hope mine feels as comfortable as your did. Did they talk about the program at all? I hope we see each other in the Fall!
- Apr 11 by Hughesypaigekc- I hope to see you in the Fall as well. We didn't really ask much about the program. At the end of the interview, they gave us an opportunity to ask a few questions but it was mostly about their experiences in their profession. I know that they do summers off so it is just Fall and Spring classes. I have a person who is in my micro class that is interviewing next week too but not sure when. Best advice I can give is just be relaxed and be yourself. It might seem rough at first because everyone is trying to speak during the first question but everyone gets a chance to answer so you'll get your turn to speak. After that first question, it just flowed from then on. You'll get a chance to ask questions after the essay also. Good luck!
- Apr 13 by paigekcHughesy- thanks for getting back to me! That makes me a little less nervous. Thanks for all the advice I'll be posting how I think it went on Monday.