jacksonville University Nursing - page 16
Hi i wanted to know who applied For Ju in the fall 2010 or have been accepted to the program is it a god program over there thank you i appled and i got a interview in the next 2 weeks... Read More
- 0Dec 16, '12 by Danielle3352Hi,
I applied to UNF and JU and got into both but chose JU. The interview was much more relaxing at JU...as long as you dress professional and be yourself you will be fine. I think it is a good idea to answer a couple of questions first but not all of them. I am on break right now if you have any other questions.
- 0Feb 2, '13 by docosaQuote from Danielle3352Hi Danielle, I have an interview at JU coming up soon. I understand it is a group interview and an essay is involved, but are there any details you could share? What kind of questions do they ask? Do they set it up like a sort of debate between applicants or more direct questions? I love getting any bit of info I can find! thanksHi, I applied to UNF and JU and got into both but chose JU. The interview was much more relaxing at JU...as long as you dress professional and be yourself you will be fine. I think it is a good idea to answer a couple of questions first but not all of them. I am on break right now if you have any other questions.
- 0Feb 2, '13 by docosaQuote from GrenkrThat's great that they give a tour of the lab! Probably makes you all the more eager to get in.Hey everyone! I just had my interview and.......it went great! There was three of us and one interviewer who made it very comfortable for us. We also got a tour of the lab which was nice! March can't come any sooner Good luck to everyone and I hope we all get it!
- 0Apr 8, '13 by HughesyI had my interview today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.I felt like mine went really well. For mine, we had five of us in the room an two faculty. There were six questions and the essay after. Everyone was really nice which made it very comfortable. Now is just the waiting game.
- 0Apr 11, '13 by Hughesypaigekc- I hope to see you in the Fall as well. We didn't really ask much about the program. At the end of the interview, they gave us an opportunity to ask a few questions but it was mostly about their experiences in their profession. I know that they do summers off so it is just Fall and Spring classes. I have a person who is in my micro class that is interviewing next week too but not sure when. Best advice I can give is just be relaxed and be yourself. It might seem rough at first because everyone is trying to speak during the first question but everyone gets a chance to answer so you'll get your turn to speak. After that first question, it just flowed from then on. You'll get a chance to ask questions after the essay also. Good luck!