Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - page 63
Hello all, I thought I would start a thread for those of us applying to HCC's Spring 2013 nursing program. I am a Veterinary Technician/stay at home mom. I'm gathering everything for my application and hoping to drop it off at... Read More
- 1Sep 26, '12 by jodypRNQuote from jenn33570They cashed my drug testing check today. It does relieve some of the worry about whether they got my seat confirmation forms. Mine was dropped off on Monday the 17th at the drop box. I had fingerprinting done Monday and that check has not cleared yet. Just a few small steps closer...I'm glad I'm not the only one that was nervour about HCC not cashing any of those checks yet. Plus I mailed my letter back so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon that they got it
- 1Sep 26, '12 by RachaneeQuote from jenn33570I mailed mine in on Monday the 17th, and did my fingerprinting on the 18th. So far none of my checks have cleared.I'm glad I'm not the only one that was nervour about HCC not cashing any of those checks yet. Plus I mailed my letter back so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon that they got it
- 1Quote from dg2013You guys might want to try the health dept too. I called the pasco health dept yesterday and was quoted the pricesThanks for posting this website Online Medical Lab Tests | Blood Tests ! I used it and saved about $90 on titers.
D Tap- $51
Hep B series $47 each injection
Varicella Titer- $22.78 plus $15 draw
MMR - $67
- 0Quote from jodypRNMy husband comes back Saturday from a business trip and this looks like the only one I will be able to do. Have you already registered? I am thinking I might just take this class to.FYI: Allheart.com is having a good sale on Littmann stethoscopes. I bought a Littmann Master Cardiology for a great price and had it engraved with my initials. (I am older than most of you and could not hear out of anything other than a cardiology stethoscope) If you look around on the internet for coupons or codes for discounts, you can get some extra $ off. I saved an extra $10 with a coupon which offset shipping charges a little.
I went into Scrubs N Stuff on Dale Mabry near Ehrlich Rd. and tried on their shoes. I ended up liking Klogs the best for their comfort. Amazon had them for $20 cheaper so I bought them online. They run large, a whole shoe size less than normal for me. They also had stethoscopes to try out which is how I found out I couldn't hear with the other models. You may not need anything close to a cardiology one so try them out.
Is anyone going to CPR on October 1st at HCC? It is only $25 through HCC Continuing education, just be sure to pick the class for Allied Health/Nursing students. It is 5 - 9 pm at Dale Mabry HCC.
- 2Sep 26, '12 by jodypRNsprmomof4,
Yes, I registered for CPR online. CPR for HCC Allied Health Students | TampaTraining.com The next classes offered are Nov. 5th, and Dec. 3rd. I hope you join me! It will be fun to go through it with another classmate. It's a great price and we know it will be accepted.