Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 63Register Today!
- Sep 26, '12 by jenn33570I'm glad I'm not the only one that was nervour about HCC not cashing any of those checks yet. Plus I mailed my letter back so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon that they got it
- Sep 26, '12 by jodypRNQuote from jenn33570They cashed my drug testing check today. It does relieve some of the worry about whether they got my seat confirmation forms. Mine was dropped off on Monday the 17th at the drop box. I had fingerprinting done Monday and that check has not cleared yet. Just a few small steps closer...I'm glad I'm not the only one that was nervour about HCC not cashing any of those checks yet. Plus I mailed my letter back so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon that they got it
- Sep 26, '12 by RachaneeQuote from jenn33570I mailed mine in on Monday the 17th, and did my fingerprinting on the 18th. So far none of my checks have cleared.I'm glad I'm not the only one that was nervour about HCC not cashing any of those checks yet. Plus I mailed my letter back so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon that they got it
- Quote from dg2013You guys might want to try the health dept too. I called the pasco health dept yesterday and was quoted the pricesThanks for posting this website Online Medical Lab Tests | Blood Tests ! I used it and saved about $90 on titers.
D Tap- $51
Hep B series $47 each injection
Varicella Titer- $22.78 plus $15 draw
MMR - $67
- Quote from jodypRNMy husband comes back Saturday from a business trip and this looks like the only one I will be able to do. Have you already registered? I am thinking I might just take this class to.FYI: Allheart.com is having a good sale on Littmann stethoscopes. I bought a Littmann Master Cardiology for a great price and had it engraved with my initials. (I am older than most of you and could not hear out of anything other than a cardiology stethoscope) If you look around on the internet for coupons or codes for discounts, you can get some extra $ off. I saved an extra $10 with a coupon which offset shipping charges a little.
I went into Scrubs N Stuff on Dale Mabry near Ehrlich Rd. and tried on their shoes. I ended up liking Klogs the best for their comfort. Amazon had them for $20 cheaper so I bought them online. They run large, a whole shoe size less than normal for me. They also had stethoscopes to try out which is how I found out I couldn't hear with the other models. You may not need anything close to a cardiology one so try them out.
Is anyone going to CPR on October 1st at HCC? It is only $25 through HCC Continuing education, just be sure to pick the class for Allied Health/Nursing students. It is 5 - 9 pm at Dale Mabry HCC.
- Sep 26, '12 by jodypRNsprmomof4,
Yes, I registered for CPR online. CPR for HCC Allied Health Students | TampaTraining.com The next classes offered are Nov. 5th, and Dec. 3rd. I hope you join me! It will be fun to go through it with another classmate. It's a great price and we know it will be accepted.
- Are there any other places that you guys of heard of that we can take the CPR class. I am hoping that I could find one on a Saturday. Tough juggling 4 kids and this.
- Sep 26, '12 by moneekI did mine at the Town & Country Hosp. 10-12:30 cost was $40
- Sep 26, '12 by RochelleyohnWhat if we already have our CPR, I'm an EMT and mine doesn't expire till 2014?