Has anyone put in their application for Brevard CC Fall 2010Register Today!
- by RN2B01 Mar 2, '10Has anyone put their application in yet for Brevard Community College Fall 2010 Cocoa campus?
- Mar 5, '10 by RN2B01Really??? Nobody???
- Mar 15, '10 by RN2B01Bump for more comments!!
- I will be applying this Aug. what is the cut off number for points? do you know on average how many people apply? I'm from the other coast.
- Apr 28, '10 by RN2B01I am not sure of the cut off number but I know that with the Cocoa applications they received 251. I have heard that Palm Bay gets more given that it is the night and weekend session.
- I will have 31 points. Idont know if thats enough. I still have to take the TEAS test. I just found out that I'm moving to the other coast from Fort Myers and I don't know where I stand . This whole time i have been working to get into the Fort Myers program
- I just called and the most point possible is 45. How many points do you have?
- Apr 28, '10 by RN2B01Well that's good to know. For the Cocoa app. I have 32 but, when and if I apply to Palm Bay I should have 39...
- Apr 30, '10 by veronicaeaI decided to retake micro this summer so I should have 36 points. I just hope I will get my grade in time before the deadline. Last micro class in aug 12th application deadline is aug 15th yikes. Then I will have all A's and B's.
How many times can you retake the TEAS?
- Apr 30, '10 by RN2B01I sure that will be enough time for your Micro grade!
You can only take the TEAS 1 time.....