Has anyone heard back from FSU (Florida State University) nursing yet? - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 31, '10 by eponine8614I just got my letter today and I got in! I'm so excited! Hope everyone gets some good news in the mail!
- Mar 31, '10 by jess8806haha forgot to say that I got in! I know it was kinda obvious! I was so nervous to open it..I've been checking the mail religiously and when I saw congratulations I almost flipped out LOL!
- Mar 31, '10 by aboo2488was it in a big envelope? i havent gotten anything yet. im in gainesville
- Apr 1, '10 by jess8806nope, mine was in a regular envelope and it only had to sheets of paper in. we have to send back one of them saying that we are indeed attending in the fall by april 21st and then I think they will send us more info.
- Apr 1, '10 by aboo2488thanks! im glad its in a reg envelope so you dont know til you open it.
- Apr 1, '10 by eponine8614congrats jess8806!!! I was stalking the mailman these last few days too. I sent that pink form back so quick! Can't wait till they tell us more info.
- Apr 1, '10 by precious528congrats jess, what was ur gpa and hesi score if u dont mind me asking and what classes did you take and when did u apply?
- Apr 2, '10 by jess8806Thanks! yeah I hand delievered that slip lol. didn't want there to be any postal issues! haha. oh, and if you are already a FSU student, which I"m not so I can't yet, you can register for your classes in the fall. she gave me a list of classes to register for when it does open up, but she also said we will be getting more stuff in the mail and via email in the summer so no worries or rush, our classes can't all fill up because they are equivalent to the number that got in. I asked and she said 331 people applied and 107 got in!
and I don't mind answering your questions. my overall gpa was 3.52 and science gpa was 3.8. I had taken all my sciences (A&P 1 & 2, microbiology, biology, psychology, and human development) except chemistry which I am finishing this semester and was registered for when I applied. I made a over Hesi score of 92. I think that is pretty much what did it. I know my overall gpa wasn't the best but I think the minimum to apply was 3.0. hope this helps!
- Mar 16, '11 by suejaxit is really hard to find information about fsu nursing program. i know it has been almost a year since last post in here, so.. how do you guys like fsu nursing so far.. ??