Has anyone heard back from FSU (Florida State University) nursing yet? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 2, '09 by CrazyCatLadyRNI just got my letter on Tuesday. I go to FSU though, so my address is local. I got in, I'm so excited! Who else got in on here?
- Apr 5, '09 by mfisher6I finally got my letter. I DID NOT get in. I will be going to Mercer University in Atlanta next year
- Apr 9, '09 by glamorousgirl07Dont feel bad FSU is very very competitive !!!! Good Luck with your other applications
- Oct 14, '09 by Jeff89jefi know this is an old post, but i am going to be applying to fsu for fall 2010, and was just currious as to what your gpa, and prereq grades were, if you dont mind me asking?
- Oct 14, '09 by oln2If i remember correctly, I had a 3.7
As in math
As in english
I pretty much had As and maybe a few Bs in the other courses I took (hist, psyc, sociology, nutrition, philosophy)
- Jan 12, '10 by jess8806hi, I am new to the site. I just applied to florida state university nursing program for Fall 2010 and was wondering what the HESI scores and GPAs were for the people who have been accepted into FSU nursing program previously. Trying to find out if I have a chance or if I should just apply to my local community college and do it the LONG way lol. I really want to get in!
- Jan 12, '10 by CrazyCatLadyRNto be honest, people telling you their scores and gps would probably cause you more stress than anything. trust me...I was there last year. playing that game is not a good one. besides that there are a variety or scores they let in. there were people with really high gpas and mediocre scores that got in and then there were people with the bare minimum. it really just depends. the whole admission process is kind of a mystery to all nursing students because sometimes you just don't understand why certain people get in. if anything....do REALLY good in A&P 1 and 2 as well as the labs. your science gpa is really important. I do know that everyone who got in did have awesome science grades. and after getting through term 1 I can tell you that pathophysiology is wayyyyy harder than A&P. you really have to know your A&P to do well. I hope this all helped! tell your friends nott o freak out and not to try and compare grades. its really not good for anyone. :-)
- Jan 17, '10 by roselovebugHi. im also new to this. im in the same boat trying to get in to fall 2010 at fsu. im stressing so bad. i just took my hesi. if anyone has any info they can share it would be a big help!
- Jan 17, '10 by jess8806rose I hope you get in and me too! I'll let u know when I found out. the nursing office said it will be around the 1st of april though, which is so long away! how'd u do on the hesi?
Good Luck to us!
- Jan 17, '10 by roselovebugthanks. that good to hear. im not too sure if it was my overall score(waiting for the report in the mail) but i think i got an 81. i dk if its good, you have to get atleast 75. have you taken yours yet?