ok im going to check FNC South Campus next week since its walking distance from my house
and i also want to do the nursing program
....just some quick questions ....
1. What is the passing score at FNC for TEAS test?
2. I have the McGraw-Hills Nursing School Entrance Exam .PDF do you guys think thats a good book to study from?
3.Do you guys take the TEAS test once you get in the program or once your done with your prerequisites and about to start your core?
4. Is there an entrance exam for the nursing program besides the TEAS test?
5.whats the Male and female ratio in the school?
6. I was thinking about doing my ASN first then doing my BSN so i can have some job experience and make some money...what do you guys think?
7.Would you guys recommend this school?
8.Is there a waiting list? :'( if so if im done with my prerequisites you think i will get a "seat saved"?
9.what GPA do you have to maintain in your classes before you get into core?
10. Can anyone get accepted to there nursing program?
[FONT=Impact]THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
-Male Nurse in training.lol