Florida National College ASN 1 year program - page 4
Hello to all, I'm interested in the ASN program at fnc. I would like to know the opinions from the current students and grads. I contacted the adm. office and this is what they mention to me. The program is regionally... Read More
- 0Jul 8, '11 by mylittlenursingSorry I talk too much but I want to be clear cuz I was there too
Ok for guy male nurses, ratio we are 30 people we are 9 guys the rest females but guys get more money lol just kidding.
No u do not need other enter exam. More than teas
You take the teas when u finish ur pre req. If you passed you are in I think if not waiting list.
Ok this is for people that could not get into FIU, UM, BArry etc.
New school that are accredited.
Look for SABER, it is 28 month but it is wired cuz you are in the program and you do ur preq and core together great for people without pre req. expensive it is in flagger and I think 58 google it. So u can see anatomy and physiology and fundamentals of nursing great
Training center accredited just start the program , my friend got in I do not know the details.
Not accredited dade college not Miami dade college different schools that means u go to school u can have ur lic. You cannot transfer to do ut ban or master so u always a rn
I hope that is a great help for you guys
- 0Jul 13, '11 by yanes2011your case what happen with you in miami dade is similar to me , the i found this wonderfull school taht accept me , also i have to repeat all my pre req but is worth it. i;m going to star the RN program in may 2012 but i am also inthe waiting list of january. is tru ius no a easy school is hard but they have very good professor . plase can you tell me how is the first semester , how is the peolpee etc, the professor etc.if we have ti study aa lott i mean i have a professor that he scared me sometimes when he say that every single week you have to read a book, etcc , please be more specif for the first semester , base in your expirience.
- 0Jul 13, '11 by mylittlenursingLook Leonardo the school is great , it is a little hard at first but as soon as you find the critical thinking it is a lot easier, being a nurse it is the best. All the sacrifices are worth. The professors are great and the classmates it is depend if you are Cuban it is a lot of cubans so it is great or Haitians. Try to make a lot of friends and help each other because it is a hard path I was going to get in school in may but the waiting list open for me in January so I am gonna finish in December 2011 , I still having the book so if u want them for a little price let me know. It is not the best school of the world but what u need it is to get your RN lic. If you have any question do not hesitate to ask me . Good luck and take care.
- 1Jul 20, '11 by cpet0619Im currently in the south campus at FNC. I can tell you we r lucky to have found this school. Good professors, Dr. Amador Good teacher, strict and honest. This is my first semester, It is hard but I enjoy it. Mylittlenurse can you tell me about the second semester? I heard its getting harder. I love ob and ped and cannot wait to start semester number 2. I pray God I pass the Nclex on the first try and get my license.
- 0Jul 23, '11 by yanes2011hey man how are you , i am taking mi preq , and i finish in december , i am in the waiting list of january , but tell me more about yourt fist semester , and how is the flow of the clasess , i man tell about pharmacology etcc, mi name is leonardo aguila i would like to have friends in the same school that can help me out about the school . i am goig to south campus .. thansk youy can find me. [email protected] . thankssssssssss
- 0Aug 8, '11 by RNstudentRSHello guys ,
I got accepted to FNC for 8/2012 I'm still working on my pres I'll be done by April, my question is what do i have to do to be in the may waiting list or who do i have to talk to , since I'm taking online classes i don't have much information about what is going on in school, so any help or information would be great, Can not wait to start next year.
Good Luck to all of you !
- 0Aug 11, '11 by yanes2011please i need help anyone that is already in the program can help me with this. i want to know how is the orientation for the RN programm , if we have to pay a lot of money , because i am a little scare for that , there is a lot of people trying to scare me , and i want to confirm all what the people in school told me ok . thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
- 0Aug 13, '11 by mylittlenursingOk! I just finished my second semester and it was a little challenged. Yes Leonardo you have to have $350 for ati's, which are test, books are depends buy them in amazon.com
cpe0619 peds and OB are easy. It is the same book half is peds, half is OB.
MED SUR is challenged but it is smooth, Amador was my professor for pharmacology and med sur1. And she is great.
Now I am moving to my 3rd semester and will finish in December 2011.
Amador is going to be med sur 2. We have psycho, and research I don't know who is going to be our professor
Med sur 1 and 2 use the same book half and half too
clinicals are getting harder and harder. And Oneida the director is not letting anyone to make changes and people are having a lot of difficulties with work and family.
If you have any question let me know I am here to help