Florida National College ASN 1 year program - Page 16Register Today!
- Sep 1, '12 by geisy1840Hi CDub72!
They usually calculate the overall cost of your program and they give financial aid and a student loan that you dont have to pay unti you graduate, but there is a certain amount which in my case was about $2000 that is now covered in that loan and you have to pay to the school in monthly paymentS. They are pretty good in working with what you can aford. I ended up paying about 60 a month.
- Oct 13, '12 by rosy174Hello Nursing family! I'm starting FNU in January for the nursing program. I have 4 per reqs needed to start. I'm pretty nervous about going back to school. Does anyone know a former student in this program that passes the NCLEX yet?
- Oct 13, '12 by nonyrnHello to all, hope this thread was useful to all. I just wanted to come back and give you my status after starting thread. I am currently attending MDC generic program. It is a dream come true. My advise is to be patient and persistant in reaching your goals.
- Oct 19, '12 by Slazara17Good morning Nursing fam....I have resgistered at FNU and i start on monday for the RN program...Im feeling a bit overwhelmed with the comments ive been reading (and scared!) but im excited...Ive been working in the Healthcare field for 3 yrs now and nursing has always been my dream and it looks like im getting there...does anyone have any good tips on suriviving and not getting a divorce while i finish school?? lol ...wish me luck
- Oct 19, '12 by rosy174Congrats on starting nursing school! I'll be starting after a few pre reqs at FNU as well! I'm a little nervous as well, but you can do it. As for the Hubby, family & friends it's going to be tough. Your life will be NURSING until you graduate & pass the NCLEX .... But definitely use your days off & break time to do something special with the Hubby even if it's a picnic or going to the beach. Remind him he's your #1! Good luck :0)
- Oct 22, '12 by geisy1840Hi all!!! Im already done with all my pre-reqs and now im off for term B. I start the program in January, I cant wait!!!! ;((((
- Nov 4, '12 by geisy1840Does anybody know when the orientation for spring of 2013 is???????
- Jan 8 by DakaylieHello I'm a transfer student from FIU and MDC.
I was offered to start the Bachelor's in Nursing (directly) instead of doing the Associates, but after reading some of your comments I'm confused.... I Need Advice!!
- Oct 10 by kathy27Hello Everyone, I notice this thread was created 2 years ago and I would like to ask a few questions. I recently got accepted at this university and I would like to know if anyone pass there nclex, how was the clinical, did you get a job after school and how long after school did it take you to get a job? Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.