Florida National College ASN 1 year program - page 16
Hello to all, I'm interested in the ASN program at fnc. I would like to know the opinions from the current students and grads. I contacted the adm. office and this is what they mention to me. The program is regionally... Read More
- 0Sep 1, '12 by geisy1840Hi CDub72!
They usually calculate the overall cost of your program and they give financial aid and a student loan that you dont have to pay unti you graduate, but there is a certain amount which in my case was about $2000 that is now covered in that loan and you have to pay to the school in monthly paymentS. They are pretty good in working with what you can aford. I ended up paying about 60 a month.
- 0Oct 19, '12 by Slazara17Good morning Nursing fam....I have resgistered at FNU and i start on monday for the RN program...Im feeling a bit overwhelmed with the comments ive been reading (and scared!) but im excited...Ive been working in the Healthcare field for 3 yrs now and nursing has always been my dream and it looks like im getting there...does anyone have any good tips on suriviving and not getting a divorce while i finish school?? lol ...wish me luck
- 0Oct 19, '12 by rosy174Congrats on starting nursing school! I'll be starting after a few pre reqs at FNU as well! I'm a little nervous as well, but you can do it. As for the Hubby, family & friends it's going to be tough. Your life will be NURSING until you graduate & pass the NCLEX .... But definitely use your days off & break time to do something special with the Hubby even if it's a picnic or going to the beach. Remind him he's your #1! Good luck :0)
- 1Oct 10, '13 by kathy27Hello Everyone, I notice this thread was created 2 years ago and I would like to ask a few questions. I recently got accepted at this university and I would like to know if anyone pass there nclex, how was the clinical, did you get a job after school and how long after school did it take you to get a job? Any reply would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- 0Mar 20 by mzjaerockDakaylie: Why did you transfer over here from FIU and MDC? I know this is an old post, but I was just wondering what would make you transfer? I have 2 pre reqs left to enter the Nursing Core part of the program at FNU, and have actually caught myself lingering back and forth to whether I should stay, or transfer over to either FIU or MDC. Can you give me some input on your decision, and what did you end up doing? If you entered FNU's Nursing Program, what has your experience been like? I'd love to know. Thanks!Last edit by mzjaerock on Mar 20 : Reason: Added name