Florida National College ASN 1 year program - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 9, '11 by lesliej23lpn2rnHi everyone I'm new to this board. I'm finishing my pre reqs at fnc and start the nursing prof in may 2012. Excited to make new friends my best friend graduates from fnc now in Dec she said it was hard but they all passed so we can do it too
- Dec 9, '11 by mylittlenursingi just passed the last ATI med surg. YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I am so happy i cannot beleve it , it's been a tough year with ups and downs. . last day of class; we are going to have just a NCLEX review next week and that is all. Oneida was crying we got so emocional
she gave us a pray and candies. Everybody was crying too, well no me. inside lol.
long journey, everybody is tired and broke, but it is all good.
*wine*wineLast edit by mylittlenursing on Dec 9, '11 : Reason: spelling
- Dec 9, '11 by fitness1stCongrats MylittleNursing! Your journey will be well worth it. You can see the finish line!!!!
- Jan 28, '12 by nuesemedI got accepted for May 2012 but i have tons of questions. Whats the schedule for the morning classes. How's the first semester like? Any tips?
- Jan 28, '12 by nuesemedCAn you please tell me who's the author of the pharmacology for nursing book?
- Feb 5, '12 by yanes2012hello to all the students from fnc , i am leo , i already star the RN program and believe me guy you will eat , lunch and and breakfast nursing , also i strongly recommend that if you can purchased the book of pharmacology do it as soon as posible and star study because that is going to be the most dificcult , any question let me know okk guyy
please i will star clinical in just a week , my clinical is in jackson at the oncology floor , any advice and what to expect .
- Feb 16, '12 by nuesemedHi Leo, Thanks for your response! I had another question. What's your schedule like for the lecture classes and clinicals? I've called the school and spoken to several people and they tell me that they dont have a schedule and that classes for the nursing program usually start from 7am to 4pm. Is that right?
- Feb 20, '12 by leandritohey that is not right i depend , sometimes is from 6 to 10 and the clinical are changing almos form 7 am to 7 pm
- Feb 20, '12 by Miami11Hi Nuesemed, you need to read your Student Handbook May 2012, there is a list of book for your RN program.
- Feb 24, '12 by nuesemedThank you for your response but The handbook for may 2012 is not out yet. Would you happen to know whats schedule for the morning classes? Thank you in advance