Florida National College ASN 1 year program - page 11
by nonyrn | 41,427 Views | 160 Comments
Hello to all, I'm interested in the ASN program at fnc. I would like to know the opinions from the current students and grads. I contacted the adm. office and this is what they mention to me. The program is regionally... Read More
- 0Nov 17, '11 by raquel6687I might have a lot of questiOns but I feel you guys are able to answer me better than whoever I speak too. Noone in this school has told me the process or anything. They seem like they don't know, and it's kind of frustrating. I thought that being accepted into the program was taking the prereqs and then taking nursing, I was not aware they're would be a separate interview because I had my interview for nursing last month and told me I was accepted for Aug 2012. I start jan to finish the pre-reqs. Thanks for your help anyways though littlenursing!
- 1Nov 17, '11 by mylittlenursingnow you are talking. yes you are accept it but with the conditions you have to pass ur preq. with A's or B's until then you are not going to have ur orientation when u pass everything and you are in the last year it is when you real nursing program starts.
get A's and B's and you will be fine. good luck!!!
they need nurses in this world.
- 0Nov 29, '11 by mylittlenursingok, OMG!!!!
You can be an LPN and do the one year RN program except in the first semester you take two classes not three, but you have to do your preq. like anatomy and phy etc.
also one year for none experience people, with the prereq.
and I am not sure about ethics or algebra i think u are accept it but u have to pass with B's and A's
- 0Dec 5, '11 by yanes2011people honestly i am freaking as hell , i am going to star NS next month , january the second and my nervous are really high lol , i dont know what to expect , i already star studying pharmacology and fundamental , a lot of information , al lot of drug calculation , in pharmacology i feel very confident cuase i work at a pharmacy and the doctors in charge always make me study and learn medication names , calculation and reaction etc , but fundamental i really like but iss uffff very veryy complicated , jajajaja well any advice .?
- 0Dec 6, '11 by mylittlenursingthank you!!!! I am going to start the sanders the 15 of december, and other book i did not take the ati LIVE NCLEX. you have to take it and pay pay 350 extra. the thing is Iam broke and it was not included ,but some people are taking it. then live review with elionor something... lol, they said is the best becasue the revie is base in other students for exemple: 40 people took the test and send to leonor .... 6 question so they add those questions in the review, so it is king if chetting but not really lol.
and then bebruary 30th Iam gonna take it. I do not want to wait a lot it is not recomemd it.