Florida BON,,,NCLEX ResultsRegister Today!
- by JeepDudeRN Feb 11, '09Hi Everyone,
I was just wondering for those who recently took NCLEX and passed, how long did it take Florida to post your info online? I know about the quick results from Pearson, but I am curious about the Florida BON?
- Feb 11, '09 by JeepDudeRNWow...thats really good. Thanks for the info!
- I agree....I just looked on that same dept of health site that chicookie posted. In fact, I took mine on a Tuesday and my results were there on Wednesday and Pearson Vue's "fast results" posted the same day my license was listed on the state site.....avoid paying if you can and check out that doh site. It saved me an extra 24 hours of maddening waiting and $7.95.
- Wow...well congrats to you. Its been over 24hrs and its not posted on the BON yet, so I guess Im in for the long wait of 48hrs. Oh well!
- Keep checking my friend. I have two friends who tested yesterday and the results are not up either.
- Trust me... I will hehe Thanks for your help and info. Just so Im sure...when you go to the BON site, you go to where it says check your NCLEX scores, right? Thanks again
- Go to this link, enter your date of birth and the last 4 of your social...
- Ok. Thank you so much for your help!