FAU BSN 2013-Traditional or Accelerated - Page 19Register Today!
- Jun 1 by octobersongsMrsLucky, do you mind if I ask what your stats were?
- Jun 12 by futureARNP7Has anyone heard anything about the grant?
- Jun 12 by DralasHi. Yes, I finally went into and spoke to Dr. D - no grant. I'm sorry - lets try our very best for next year. Good luck everyone...
- Jun 12 by MrsLucky3Hi OctoberSongs I had 3.85 sciences and a 99th percentile TEAS...
So with the grant not approved what is everyone thinking about next year? ... I am a bit torn as I should much prefer to attend FAU but am feeling less than confident about my ability to be accepted next year and I do have a program for this August (the cost and location make it much less desirable though).
- Jun 12 by futureARNP7That's really too bad! I was really hoping the grant would be approved! :-( I guess I'll be moving to plan B and minor in Health Administration and reapply for next year because I honestly have no more classes to take. I've taken all of my nursing pre-requisites already ;-(. Well everything happens for a reason! Keeping positive and keep applying! FAU is where I want my nursing degree! I'll keep trying and hoping! Keep the faith everybody!