Fall 2013 FSCJ Nursing Student HopefulsRegister Today!
- by skz0424 Mar 12Hey everyone! Wanted to go ahead and start a thread for our group. I've been following the spring and summer 2013 group a little and figured it might be a good idea to get focused for the fall 2013 group. I've completed all my prerequisites and took my NAT test. Got a 107 on the test and I'm sitting at a 93 will all the prerequisites. So I'm going into the application process with a 203. Does anyone know what the general cut off is? I'm a bit nervous but I'm sure everyone else is too. The only thing I haven't completed is the CPR. I read once that this can be done after acceptance into the program...is that true? Thanks everyone! Can't wait to start chatting!
- 32,366 Views
- Mar 17 by Emmy_skittlesHi! I'm glad someone decided to go ahead and start a group for us! I've finished everything and just waiting to turn in my application. I'm at 203 as well! I can't wait to find out more from everyone
- Mar 21 by NurseAngel316That's so cool there is a forum for the 2013 hopefuls. I just took my NAT test and scored an 86. With all my prereqs I will be applying with a total of 190 points. Im not sure if I should retake the NAT or be content with the 86? What do you guys think? Does anyone know what the cut off for points usually is? Thanks!
- Mar 26 by kristiann1985You must complete the cpr before you turn in your app. They just changed it. I have like 190 points also. I was planning on taking the nat one more time but forgot they were closed during spring break. I ran out of time on the nat the first time and caused me to do badly. I know the deadline says April 1 st but do you think they will take applications on the first?
- Mar 27 by Emmy_skittlesApril 1st is actually the first day they start accepting applications. You have until June 1st
- Mar 27 by kristiann1985They actually changed the dates. I received an email from mrs.james in January. April 1st is the last day for fall term.
- Mar 28 by Emmy_skittlesOh wow. Good thing I have everything ready to go.
- Mar 28 by kristiann1985Yea seems a lot of things have changed over the last few months. Good luck to you!!
- Mar 28 by Emmy_skittlesReally? What else has changed? Thanks you too!!
- Mar 28 by kristiann1985You have to have cpr training before applying, application dates have changed for each term, if you did your pre req's at a different school you have to have your transcript evaluated first. I think that's about it