Carleen home health school ?Register Today!
- by nuprospect2 Feb 29, '12Is there anyone that is currently attending or have graduated from this school that give me some information ? Thank you in advance. There is a class starting in Nov that i'm considering.
- Mar 9, '12 by QueenB561To answer your question,I actually signed up with Carleen Home Health for the July class. Big mistake,after thinking about it. I realized she doesn't offer any general education courses that are required to obtain your ASN. I was told that I have to go somewhere else to obtain those additional 15credits to make 60 in order to obtain the ASN from Carleens School,plus you have to go to Bahamas or Jamaica for clinicals, HELL NO!!!!!!! So now i'm enrolled at The Academy for Nursing in west palm beach. Its a 15months program 5pm-11pm Mon-Thurs and they offer the general ed classes. I attended that school for my Pn license. It was a challenge but its all worth it, Good Luck.
- Mar 15, '12 by nuprospect2thank you so much, How much is the cost for the RN class at Academy ?
- Mar 20, '12 by FuturenrsQuote from nuprospect2Is there anyone that is currently attending or have graduated from this school that give me some information ? Thank you in advance. There is a class starting in Nov that i'm considering.
I currently attend that school and the 15 credits that are needed are general education credits that you have already taking at a community college or private school and she combines that with your nursing core credits to give you your certificate of completion for her program. It so far has been a great program for me, if you work and have a family this program should fit you perfectly, its two morning days and or evenings a week. Please get information for yourself one comment is not enough to make your decision especially for nursing which is a program so hard to get into when there is a lot of waiting list in schools for nursing. Please think smart before you walk away from a opportunity that everyone wishes they can be apart of which is called nursing. If you start in Nov. just think two years from then you are a RN..its a beautiful and rewarding thing...All the best in your decision..and to all the nurses to be...
- Feb 7 by armygirlabnHello,
I am thinking about applying to the Academy of Nursing. Are you still in? If so, could you tell me more about the program the good and the ugly. I am an LPN and I finished a year in a nursing program but had to withdraw because husband is relocating to Fl. due to work. So I have to try to transfer into another nursing program. I was just wondering about applying to Academy.