Broward College starting Jan 2013 - page 54
by Larimar7 98,766 Views | 557 Comments
Have been hearing that BC will be requiring math prerequisite and may be dropping Chemistry pre-req for nursing program for students starting Jan 2013. Please post any specific information you have received from the school. I... Read More
- 1Feb 26, '13 by MurseMike33322Yowsers! That was freaking hard-a-roni!
Unlike anything I ever did.
Now the waiting. And waiting, and waiting.
I truly did the best I could, worked as hard and as long as I could.
Very humbling experience this is, FO SHO' !!!
I had a great process and clinical prof., I was provided with the proper (IMHO) tools to succeed and leaned HEAVILY on my faith when at the point it seemed just too, too much. Hopefully, it was all enough to make it to Process/Clinical II.
I hope the BEST for all y’all!
I sincerely mean that!
I'm praying for all of us.....Keep yer chins up soldiers
- 1Mar 5, '13 by MurseMike33322This is what I did on the first 2 days of spring break:
Monday, got up early, ate a bowl of cereal, went back to bed, awoke at 11a, filled up my bicycle tires with air, lubed the chain, and went back to bed. Woke at 1pm, ate lunch, went for a 2 hour ride, came home, went to bed. Woke up to cook, then clean my room, but realized that could wait until another time, it's all about meeeeee this week. Tues, same as monday but no the bike ride, however, I may go for a run tonight. Then it's off to Seminole Coconut Creek with a $25 budget. Last time $5 got me a kings ransom of $275 And the stars are aligned in my favor tonight. Tomorow, its sleep all day AND definetely clean my room! No, really, I'm going to clean my room. No, serious, I WILL CLEAN MY ROOM!! I am goinna dust, vaccuum, clean the sheets. Maybe not, I dont see why that cant wait until Thursday.
- 0Mar 8, '13 by MurseMike33322Just to remind everyone, next Tuesday, March 12, starting at 9am, is the math refresher in the Central lab. The details should have been emailed to your Broward email account. I for one, am looking forward to the free continental breakfast spread that Broward College will provide. I heard everything from eggs, bagels, hash browns, pancakes, french toast, coffee and tea will be available. Also, I was told that there will be an omelette station set up this year for make your own omelettes! Gotta love that!
- 1Mar 21, '13 by MurseMike33322Come to the edge, He said.
They said: We are afraid.
Come to the edge, He said.
They came. He pushed them,
And they flew.....
(It means, "Ya'll got this"! Hang in there and be persistant because you are capable of alot more than you think you are!)
- 0Mar 24, '13 by shelly0205Hello...I hope you are all enjoying your well deserved spring break. I am getting ready to start the Summer '13 cohort (hopefully at central) and I was hoping one of you worldly and now experienced folks might be able to shed some light on the impending schedule headed out way..otherwise known as Semester One!
I know we will get more info down the line but I like to panic in advance AND I prefer to get veteran advice. I am aware that we are summer students so it will be slightly different. I am just curious about these clinicals..are they really 0630-1830 Tues and Weds? Etc...how late does Pharm go..whatever nuggets of wisdom you can pass our way is greatly appreciated.
We have out own board as well on here and can always use direction if you should feel like throwing out some signs..Thanks and congrats again on Process 1!