Broward College starting Jan 2013 - Page 32Register Today!
- Oct 9, '12 by Marie84Hey everyone, I'm new to this site but I was just accepted to the program and was wondering if anyone had any pointers on what to do to prepare for January..like possible books to start reading? or is it better to just wait for orientation? Any advice would be appreciated ...Congrats to all who were accepted!
- Oct 9, '12 by michmasenHi everyone!
I have a question. I have been accepted for January 2013 at Broward College. Which campus is the best one? I have heard that North is better. Any input would be appreciated.....
- Oct 9, '12 by StephanieMC12Does anyone plan to go to South campus? I feel like the only one, South never gets talked about!
- Oct 10, '12 by RNbound2013i'll be at south as well.
- Oct 10, '12 by sweetfIs anyone going to be working? I've been with my job for 8 years (full time) and there is no way I can still work full time. I'm contemplating should I quit or go part time:/
- Oct 10, '12 by francy405Quote from sweetfAt the end it is your decision. It is possible but it is not easy to even work part time. One important thing is: Don't let your job stop you from your career.Is anyone going to be working? I've been with my job for 8 years (full time) and there is no way I can still work full time. I'm contemplating should I quit or go part time:/
But Good Luck and try hard and I am sure you will do fine!
- Oct 10, '12 by marceline204Selling all first semester books for Broward College Nursing Program
Recent student for (August 2012)
all in great condition!
packaged scissors, penlight, and box kit $100 (good deal!)
BC Scrub tops size Medium $15
Nursing Lab and Techniques Skills book 7th Edition $45
Jarvis physical Assessment 6th Edition $28
Perry Potter 8th ED. Fundamental of Nursing with the Study Guide $100
Selling all Clinical books such as Cox 5th Edition, Perry & Potter, Packets for clinical etc. $30
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank You