Baptist Versant Program 2014
- 0Jan 15 by Jen_Jen88Hello everyone! I just wanted to know if anyone applied to this program? I would also like to get some feedback on previous New Grads that went through the program. THANKS!
- 0Feb 17 by mrsg26baptist versant program is only available to current baptist employees.
Baptist scholars is available to current nursing students who apply the programs i know that do it are ( UM, BARRY, NOVA, MDC)
If you want a job at baptist you have to have at least 1-2 years exp. or know someone, or work there in another capacity and apply for versant
I know this beacause i have friends who work there, baptist is one of the hardest hospitals to get hired to without prior exp or connections.
- 0Feb 22 by Jen_Jen88Congratulations!
If my comment ends up coming up twice sorry. I replied but it didn't show.
I interviewed for two positions one at south Miami hospital and the other at the main hospital. I was selected for both and ended up choosing south Miami. I will be in the med / surg floor 4 east tower. You're Lucky I really wanted cardiac but hey I can always transfer in the future. This opportunity was too amazing to let it pass by just because I didn't get the unit I wanted. Well I guess I'll be seeing you around. Idk if we'll have orientation all together. Has E sent you the email? I have to go in March 3.
- 0Cool we probably will see each other lol. And he called me on Thursday to handle some hiring stuff but I missed the call I finally just went to the HR office. I was told theres over 100 residents so if you don't complete the stuff and miss your physical appt you cant start til AUGUST!!! So I know Im going to complete mine the second he sends it lol. And as far as you know there's no contract/commitment right?Last edit by lmrn13 on Feb 24
- 0Feb 22 by Jen_Jen88I also missed his call but I basically stalked him until I was able to get in contact with him lol. I'm going on Monday to turn in some documents he asked for so maybe he'll have me sign some papers. I too want to know when we get our ids. I'll ask him Monday. And no I don't think there's a contract we have to sign. What shift are you working?