Anyone applying for CFCC LPN program this fall? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 19, '09 by LovelyGraduatedNurseomg! thank you sooooo much for the information. I was so worried because i panic when it comes to oral presentations, but group ones tend to be a little better. thanks again
- Nov 19, '09 by HolliTQuote from mudslyderI'm not sure about ORMC, but MRMC does hire LPN's. The majority of jobs are in a nursing home setting, either long term care or sub-acute. Home Health is another option. But like I side I know that MRMC hires them. A few in our class are CNA's there and will be staying there and not just because they are "grandfathered" in.Hey Holli
Nice to meet you & thank you for the prompt response here. I will just plan on tightly budgeting between now & then. Hey thanks for the heads up on the class schedule I'm looking forward to starting class. Do LPN's have difficulty finding a job in Ocala? It's my understanding that ORMC does not hire LPNs. (I was there last week & chatting with an RN.)
Its an exciting time, Congrats on the start of your journey!
- Nov 19, '09 by HolliTQuote from lovelyflyawayThe presentations are pretty laid back and can be done in a power point format.omg! thank you sooooo much for the information. I was so worried because i panic when it comes to oral presentations, but group ones tend to be a little better. thanks again
No stress really.
- Feb 3, '10 by ahk1986Taylor College LPN program was awsome, and the NCLEX boards were easy. I am bridging up to my RN at this school in September. You do not need to complete pre-requisites before applying, its great.
- Aug 22, '12 by DYLAN3I attended Taylor College and before i started i compared it to other programs, i knew from the very first week this was the college for me. It was challenging but when i took my NCLEX boards it was apparent that they taught me and my classmates what we needed to be successful. I had instructors that i can say showed each of us that they cared about our success. I recommend this college to anyone. Also they now offer a weekend only LPN -RN program, so if you are an LPN and want to bridge to an RN go there they are the only college in central Florida that offers a seperate licensed LPN-RN bridge program.