Washington Hospital - Residency Program of Fremont, CARegister Today!
- by AAVA Feb 1, '11Today, I was selected for a "large interview" with 5-6 individuals for the Washington Hospital residency program. I've never experienced a group interview, which concerns me. Does anyone have tips or pointers on how to prepare for this type of interview? Also, is it likely for a scenario/simulation to be conducted during this type of interview? Thanks, in advance!
- Feb 3, '11 by woodsiderI got a call from them too and would appreciate if anyone could share your experience with Washington interview. Nervous
- Feb 10, '11 by Gumblehas anyone had their interview yet?
- Feb 10, '11 by woodsiderI haven't, mine is this Friday.
- Feb 12, '11 by woodsiderNurse Gumble, AAVA,
How did your interview go?
- Feb 12, '11 by GumbleHey Woodsider, I think it went alright. How about you? They didn't ask the typical questions I was expecting, but I think it went well and I was pleasantly surprised by how friendly they were! I hope we all get calls back from them for the second round!
- Feb 12, '11 by woodsiderSounds like you did well. Congrats. The nurse educator was supposed to be there was absent. a manager interviewed us and we all were too nervous...
I did not feel good about this interview but good experience...difficult clinical questions...
- Feb 13, '11 by GumbleIt's OK, Woodsider. I'm sure they expect a bunch of new grads to be nervous! It's not like we have tons of experience in working and interviewing to fall back on, so I am just hoping that they keep that in mind. I'm sure you did better than you think! Hang in there! It's nerve racking waiting though
- Feb 16, '11 by FLOBRNAnyone here...after your application is marked "reviewed" how long is it until you hear something one way or the other on the average? Thanks
- Feb 28, '11 by jayceonewent through both interviews. anyone hear back yet if they got the job?