Still no job, maybe its my resume?Register Today!
- by Brittanymarie Jul 28, '11If anyone would like to give me ANY suggestions on my resume, I would greatly appreciate it. I need a job! I prefer L&D but I dont think I can be picky at this point.
Thank you all!
- Jul 29, '11 by SweetheartRNHi Brittanymarie,
I'm sorry you are having a hard time, believe me I know how it can be. I just received my first offer for a med surg hospital position 7 months after graduation and passing boards. (Did a couple months of peds home health and still working at peds clinic meanwhile).
I did refresh my resume' back in March-April with the help of the school I graduated from and gained success from doing so! I think the change definitely helped me land the job I have now and the one I just got. But I cannot access your resume', you need to hyperlink it!
- Jul 29, '11 by BrittanymarieCopy and paste it to the search ba
- Aug 4, '11 by AsatruRNApply to outpatient hemodialysis clinics. They'll hire you
- Aug 5, '11 by MeriwhenQuote from BrittanymarieThat won't work because you are linking to a file that exists only on YOUR c:/ drive (your computer hard drive) and no one else's. Go to a friend's computer and try cutting and pasting it into the search bar and you will see for yourselfCopy and paste it to the search ba
Try submitting the file as a post attachment or cut and paste your resume--after masking your personal info regardless of which way--into a post.