I'm a newbie. I just started nursing school
2 weeks ago. I'm both excited and a little nervous. I hope everything will be fine. Anyway, one of the assignments that I have to do is to interview a minority RN nurse a few questions:
1. In what way was your education more difficult or easier as a minority student?
2. What do you see as the barriers for minority nurses in our profession?
3. What do you see as the opportunity for minority nurses in our profession?
4. What do you view as the value of increasing diversity in the nursing profession for health care?
5. What do you think we can do as a profession and personally to increase diversity in nursing?
Please help and answer the above questions if you can. I'd greatly appreciate.