Grad Program in Canada like ours in Aus?

  1. 0 hi guys im new here,
    so hello to all!

    i was just wondering ( i have tried to look it up already but i dont get all these abbreviations haha)
    if Canada has a similar program to ours, which is once i have completed my Bachelor of Nursing i can apply for a graduate position at pretty much any hospital and i get to work the following year and get paid while still having a lot of support

    i finish my course at the end of this year and want to move to Canada next year, but i was wondering if there is some kind of exchange system so i can still do my grad year but over there.
  2. Enjoy this?

    Get our Nursing Insights delivered to your Inbox. The hottest discussions, articles, toons, and much more.

  3. Visit  Katv profile page

    About Katv

    Joined Mar '10; Posts: 1.

    1 Comments so far...

  4. Visit  ghillbert profile page
    There is no exchange program. You'd have to apply for licensure over there. You'd be much better doing a grad year here while working on your CA licensure and then moving.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors