Transition to Registered Professional Nurse Role ExamRegister Today!
- by PaParamedic Jun 13, '12Hi Everyone,
Nothing like waiting till the last day for feedback. Taking the Transitions exam tomorrow. I scored 72% on Practice Exam A and 61% on Practice Exam B. Going over, and over, each question's rational to its answer.
So with my scores, and one day left, anything you recommend cramming?
- 4,217 Views
- Jun 13, '12 by RRTtoRN2013Good Luck... You can achieve it!
- Jun 14, '12 by frankie,RNGood luck on your test. I would definitely review your practice exams again. Sometimes the questions are on the exam, reworded tho. Know different theorists and what they believed.
- Jun 14, '12 by Peterjoy93Good Luck! I didn't like this exam.
- Jun 14, '12 by PaParamedicPassed, nothing to brag about, other than Passing.
- Jun 14, '12 by Peterjoy93Congrats! Passing is all that matters. Now on to the next one. Don't wait!
- Jun 15, '12 by frankie,RNCongratulations.
- Jul 31, '12 by lar1265Congrads for the pass i'm currently studying for this exam now,
- Nov 27, '12 by OnlineSNAAnyone taken the transition role recently? what % correct in content area you have to make ? I took the exam , it's say I got 'c'. Didn't get 70% on some of my % content. Should i be worried , was happy for couple of hours, now I'm sad.anyone experienced this before,