Passed Lifespan 1 !!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Passed Lifespan 1 !! in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Just got home from passing Lifespan 1, that was definately harder than the previous tests ! I...by KitkatPRN Aug 27, '12Just got home from passing Lifespan 1, that was definately harder than the previous tests ! I thought for sure I failed 1/2 way through, and had to keep telling myself to keep trying hard on all the questions, just in case I would pass by one question (he he ). I ended up with a B, now I just want to veg, but have to start on LS 2, testing for that September 19th !
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=777981©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,214 Views
- Aug 27, '12 by monalisa lpnCongrats what material did you to pass?
- Aug 27, '12 by KitkatPRNThanks ! I used Study Guide 101, Saunders (edition 4, Comprehensive RN-NCLEX review), and went through the course outline from Excelsior, to make sure I looked at all the required information. The practice exams through Excelsior really helped me focus on areas I was weak on, too. Good luck to everyone on your journey !!
- Aug 28, '12 by monalisa lpnThank you for sharing and likewise
- Oct 21, '12 by nsmith3Just started studying for life span 1, what is the study guide 101 and were can I purchase it from?
- Oct 22, '12 by BrillyDPassed Life span 1 on the 18th, definately harder than the previous exams. I also used studygroup101 - they sell study guides for the ec exams and some of the clep exams. I highly recommend them - can't beat it for the price! Here is the website Home
- Oct 23, '12 by nsmith3thank-you