Passed Health Difference Across the Lifespan 2Register Today!
- by little miss redpatch Jul 11, '12I took the exam this week and passed with an B. Of course, I was hoping for an A, but B is better than nothing! Lifespan 3 is next.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=756301©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,585 Views
- Jul 11, '12 by buckshotgood job!
- Jul 12, '12 by Peterjoy93Good Job! This is next for me. How was it?
- Jul 14, '12 by little miss redpatchIt seems easier to me than Lifespan 1, but I got a B.
I had a lot of multiple answer questions, where you check all the boxes. I had more nutrition related questions than I expected. There were some critical thinking questions, too. If I were to take it, again, I would go over the metabolic diseases and read over the Rx and nutritional needs & common nutrient imbalances in those. So, it would help use the practice tests & study guide to show you what areas to study. I used Study Guide 101 and a Vango notes audio book (audible.com) for a medical surgical nursing book.
- Jul 18, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNHi ,
I need your advice for ls2 as I am revising the material I took practice exam A got67% .I scheduled my exam in august .I am using NCLEXRN Saunders review book .any pointers pls
- Jul 18, '12 by nursemami4Def review and know the s/s of cushings, addisons, know insulin teaching for a child and adult, know s/e of meds for lithium and such! Best of luck
- Jul 18, '12 by PASSIONTOBERNThanks a lot nursemami4Last edit by PASSIONTOBERN on Jul 18, '12
- Jul 30, '12 by cristyr16what vangonotes will i need for ls3