last minute tips for Reproductive?Register Today!
This is a discussion on last minute tips for Reproductive? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... This is my last exam before FCCA I have been using sg101 to study with.and took my practice tests...by curiy17 Jan 26This is my last exam before FCCA I have been using sg101 to study with.and took my practice tests and have been studying the rationals. Any last min tips.. So anxious this being the last one... Finally! Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=811208©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 799 Views
- Jan 26 by JENNIFER27Reproductive health wasn't that bad. I also used studygroup 101 and the section on reproductive health from Saunders.
Excelsior practice exams also helped. Let us know how you do !! You have made it very far already and I'm sure you will do fine. I'm getting prepared to take LS3 .
- Jan 27 by esinghwhat exaclty is study group 101?
- Jan 27 by JENNIFER27Quote from esinghNotes that are from the required reading. The notes can be purchased from eBay for $9.99 or google study group 101 and you can purchase them directly from the website or download them to your computer.what exaclty is study group 101?
- Feb 3 by tnmarieQuote from JENNIFER27Just FYI, SG101 notes DO NOT come from ECs recommended reading if that is what you meant by "required reading".Notes that are from the required reading. The notes can be purchased from eBay for $9.99 or google study group 101 and you can purchase them directly from the website or download them to your computer.
Repo is my weakest subject and I got an A. You should do great :-)
- Feb 7 by curiy17Take the test in the morning.. Fingers crossed!!
- Feb 28 by mochasouterI take it in a couple of weeks....so nervous!! It is so much trying to remember about all those congenital disorders!!!
- Feb 28 by curiy17I used SG 101.. And it was on point.. This is the test I worried about the most and made an A.