Got CPNE DateRegister Today!
- by medictorninfl32 Sep 6, '12Got my CPNE date 12-7-12 at St. Peters Hospital in Albany.....can't wait to be done
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=782325©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 997 Views
- Sep 6, '12 by jessica*34When did you apply?
- Sep 6, '12 by medictorninfl32Submitted my application this past Friday (8/31/12)
- Sep 6, '12 by jessica*34Wow that's great! Good luck!! I'm eligible now but not planning on taking it until after the holidays...
- Sep 7, '12 by buckshotWooow!! Congratulations! Can't wait til I'm there! That isn't too bad of a wait... Good luck!
- Sep 7, '12 by KitkatPRNThat was fast, good for you !!
- Sep 8, '12 by pfeef21Good for you, that's awesome!
Did you apply with more than one site choice, and what was the ready date you gave? Just curious, I am waiting for my titers to come back from my physical and then I will have all my paperwork in order and I will send my application off.
I am so excited for you. Make sure you keep us posted through your studying and also when you PASS!!
- Sep 12, '12 by medictorninfl32Thanks!! Yea- I applied to all the NPAC sites after I talked to somebody at the school and I was really hoping for November- I gave a Nov. ready test date- I go to ATL in Oct. for Sherri Taylor's workshop! I'll do my best to keep people updated on my studying- I started this past week and I'm already frustrated sooo many little things! I'm breaking it down one thing at a time and doing it that way- we shall see! Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 27, '12 by scooneybooneyWhen did you take Sheri's workshop? I take it next week. I hear it is awesome. I test Nov9-11, I will keep everyone posted.