CPNE in Utica - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 3, '12 by currlygirrlyRNI passed in Utica just this weekend. I, too, found the CE's to be pleasant. I am pregnant and the rule is not talk about anything personal before the PCS but after each PCS I completed, they all asked me, "Are you expecting?" and wished me congratulations and asked me questions. Their professionalism prior to the testing was actually helpful for me to keep my game face on. I was able to stay completely focused instead of making small talk. Also, I did get a ped's patient! I was the only one in my group !because I was scheduled to get mine on the last day and I did. The day prior, there were none in the hospital. Best of luck
- Nov 1, '12 by tnmarieI just got my date for Utica for the 1st weekend in February 2013. I'm really glad too as I've heard nothing but good things about this site and the CEs and CAs here!
- Nov 3, '12 by pfeef21I just got my date this past week, I am testing in Utica the last weekend in Jan 2013. Good Luck to you tnmarie.
It's nice to read good things about the site where we will be testing!!
- Nov 6, '12 by pfeef21To tnmarie, I did wind up getting the weekend before you. Don't know how that happened, just want to be finished. And I can't wait to be congratulating you when you pass!! Study and pray, we can do
Best of Luck to everyone preparing for their CPNE and all other Excelsior tests as well!
- Nov 7, '12 by tnmarie@pfeef21: I asked for a Feb date and got the first weekend. I knew I wouldn't be ready before that. How's studying coming for you? I'll get to congratulate you first .
- Dec 11, '12 by scmitchell_04Hey Im testing in Utica also last week in january
- Dec 11, '12 by pfeef21Hi scmitchell_04, Hi there. That's great that we will test the same weekend. What are you using to study? Inbox me, please.
- Dec 12, '12 by John SPNI am testing in Utica as well. March 1-3 2013. So nervous! I was planning on just doing Sherri Taylor's ONLINE workshop (in addition to a lot of studying of course). Opinions about that?
- Dec 13, '12 by BrillyDGood luck on the upcoming CPNE dates!! I hope to be right behind you shortly after the new year!!