Anyone preparing for the CPNE..Register Today!
- by nursingforever35 Jan 21, '12are you taking or have taken Excelsior online documentation or Careplanning Conference? I think this will be beneficial.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=665015©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,050 Views
- Jan 22, '12 by gatormedic24I haven't taken it. I am currently using Robs CPNE prep and it has some carplan stuff on it. Im doing the FCCA at the end of the month and I have everything turned in for the CPNE and waiting on a date. Have you applied for the CPNE or got a date yet?
- Jan 22, '12 by nursingforever35Yes. I am going to Mansfield, OH in March. I am reading the study guide again. I was so nervous the first time I read it. I was shaking. I understand the pneumonics and make sure to apply with each area of care. I have been on the EPN which is very helpful. They stopped journals this week but thats ok. I am muddling through. FCCA was not so bad at all. I was shaking when I turned that in also...LOL. Passed it though using my Mosby book. I said I would be ready by January, that is how I received my date. Good luck to you. You are going through the home stretch like me
- Jan 22, '12 by gatormedic24Sounds good, ya I have been working on my care plans and started browsing through the 18th edition CPNE study guide. So how long did it take to receive a date after you applied and how far out was the date. I actually live in Florida but I applied for the NPAC because I heard that it was quicker. What is the EPN?
- Jan 23, '12 by gardeningfoolI'm also hoping to test in Mansfield, OH. I gave them a ready date for after April 1. Just waiting to hear so I can pace my studying. Let me know how it goes there and best of luck!
- Jan 24, '12 by nursingforever35Excelsior peer network which has students like us input on how they are preparing. It gives you an opportunity see how others are preparing to complete their courses. i decided to take the documentation online . I wish i could afford the careplanning. If anyone found documentation and careplanning helpful. Your input is appreciated.
- Jan 24, '12 by nursingforever35Hi gardeningfool. I will let everyone know. I am so ready for that post-cpne life you would not believe
- Jan 26, '12 by TashaLPN2006RN2012im testiing in atlanta in march! taking online care planning and doc conferences in feb and beginning of march. have my clinical lab set up at home, already went to a cpne workshop....i still feel lost though...hoping the repetiveness will sink in soon lol
- Jan 26, '12 by nursingforever35That is wonderful Tasha. I am just starting to feel comfortable with the AOC s. But you know what they say practice makes perfect. My fear is doing everything and making a mistake on documentation. Im glad im going with Excelsior. I am praying for us. We will get it done. By the grace of God
- Jan 26, '12 by BostonNurse2876AHHHHH what is an AOC? I want to be prepared for allof it, haha.