ohio state independent provider payRegister Today!
- by dpw Nov 24, '07How long from the date care is given does it take Ohio to pay independent providers?What is the typical rate for RNs?
- 14,752 Views
- Dec 6, '07 by dpwAbout how much do you have to save for taxes? Is it possible to hold it in a savings account that earns high interest, like HSBC online? The last time I looked, it was close to 5%.
- Dec 6, '07 by calmcool1It just depends on how much you're making. I pay my taxes quarterly so that I'm not "shocked" at the end of the year.
- Apr 5, '08 by Salesman217hey calmcool1,
How does one go about becoming an independent provider? I'm in OH and would like to look into it.
- Dec 2, '10 by MlovelandHow long does it take for medicaid to pay you? How often do you submit you billing to medicaid?
- Dec 9, '10 by calmcool1You submit your claims and get paid weekly.
- Jan 8, '11 by surething1I'm going to be applying to be an IP in Ohio and would like to know a few things.
1. Are there referrals available on the directory for Franklin county or is finding patients going to be a real challenge?
2. Who determines the amount of visits per week? Is that something I do or is it already done for me?