Nurses who specialize in footcare - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 19, '10 by sallyspringQuote from adrienursego to the entrepeneur thread, lots of info there.Anybody do this? I'm starting a course next week to learn how. Any footcare entrepreneurs out there?
- Nov 20, '10 by sallyspringQuote from adrienursePlase read the entire thread for entreprenurial nursingAnybody do this? I'm starting a course next week to learn how. Any footcare entrepreneurs out there?
- Nov 20, '10 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Entrepreneurs in Nursing forum
Just point out this thread started way back in 2003 and the site has certainly evolved since them
- Nov 21, '10 by sallyspringI follow both so that I get a lot of info.
- Feb 2, '11 by DawnWIf the feet is peeling, there is a huge possibility that she has a fungus so take care in your gloving,etc. Also, do not put lotions or creams on feet that may have a fungus - it exacerbates it big time. This person should go to a pod to be tested for fungus and get med if it is.
- Feb 14, '11 by sallyspringThere are many posts about this. Maybe it is in entrepenurial nurses but might be in older
I understand too that there are courses offered in the states but wher I am not sure.posts on this thread.
In Canada, nurses do a foot care course then can work independently. I get the impression that in the states this is possible too. Just look at all the older posts.
- Feb 14, '11 by sallyspringHave you googled foot care courses? There is a foot care association of Canada that can point you to varuious courses.Whne I get the info for a college there. I will forward it to you.