Skype Interview Anyone?Register Today!
- by Born_2BRN Feb 28Has anyone ever done Skype interview for BSN-DNP? I was just wondering the type of questions will be asking and what I need to do to prepare for it. Thanks so much!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818624©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,179 Views
- Feb 28 by dnt8178If you don't mind me asking are you interviewing at Loyola in New Orleans? I am doing a Skype interview with them and I am wondering the same thing.
- Feb 28 by Born_2BRNYes I am! I guess we are going through the same process. What do you think of it thus far?
- Feb 28 by dnt8178So far so good. We have been offered interviews so that's good. I don't know if they interview everyone or just certain people. This is the first grad school I have applied to. I just recently moved to LA(we are Military) like a month ago and my goal is to finish grad school by the time we retire from the military so I hope this works out. Have you applied anywhere else? Do you live in LA?
- Mar 1 by Mom To 4I attend Loyola and we were all interviewed via Skype. It was basic questions about why you wanted to be part of the program.
- Mar 1 by Born_2BRNI applied to USA but didn't get accepted so this will be a second school. If somehow I don't make it through I will take a little break and work a little while before try again. The process for this program is quite exhausting.
- Mar 7 by house callsWondering if anyone has applied to Duke University's DNP?
- Mar 12 by JayTeeRNMy interview is today in a couple of hours. I have heard they were basic questions, nothing you can really prep for. Wish me luck! Good luck to ya'll too
- Mar 12 by dnt8178My interview is also today in a few hours I know they will ask basic questions but I am still a little nervous. I haven't seen much info about he program I am assuming because it recently changed format (BSN-DNP) so it is always good so see fellow applicants. Good Luck to you and everyone!!
- Mar 12 by JayTeeRNI am nervous too, really exciting:/