Anyone applying to the UFL Fall 2013 BSN-DNP programRegister Today!
- by keisha e Jan 27Hi Future Nurse practitioners,
I applied to UFL for Fall 2013 admission to the BSN to DNP program. Has anyone else applied?
I applied to the Family Nurse Practiotioner program there. I would love to hear some feedback from others.
- 10,959 Views
- Mar 17 by FLDNPI have applied as well! The deadline was this past Friday so its time to start checking the mail daily! Have you heard anything from the CON at all?
- Mar 18 by keisha eAwesome FLDNP. I have not heard anything back as yet. I hope I have been accepted though and I do not think I will hear back until the end of April though. Have you heard anything?
- Mar 25 by Jennrn914I applied...haven't heard anything...but I did receive an email saying they received all my documents and I should expect a letter end of April early may....but I'm really hoping its sooner than that
- Oh thats great they emailed you. I sent everything and they told me they got everything and will know something (accepted/rejected) by the end of April. I hope we all get in. Im waiting with abated breath checking my email daily
- @Jennrn914 What Track did you apply for?
- @FLDNP What track did you apply for?
- Mar 26 by Jennrn914Pediatric acute care np....its the first semester they're offering it so I figure they'll either get an overwhelming amount of applications or very few..anyone else apply to that track?
- Mar 27 by keisha eI applied to the Family Nurse Practitioner track even though I work in an acute care setting.
- Mar 27 by FLDNPHey guys! I applied for the adult track. I believe we should receive letters in the mail around the end of April or first of May! How was your application process?