The American Medical Association created AMAfluhelp.org for patients like you who want to learn more about H1N1 and seasonal flu. This free public health resource can help assess your risk and determine the best course of action based on any symptoms you may have.
Upon establishing a free account, you can subscribe to personalized, interactive Health Session Programs that have been authored by the AMA for patients and their families. These programs include:
- Child Assessment: H1N1 flu and children under 18
- Am I high risk for H1N1 and need the vaccine?
- Adult Self Assessment: Do you have H1N1 flu?
- H1N1 Post Vaccine Monitoring
- Pregnancy: Do you need the H1N1 flu vaccine?
- H1N1 Flu: Can I return to school or work?
In addition, you can choose to invite your healthcare professional or family members and share your symptoms and other information in a secure, online setting. That way, those caring about you have the ability to monitor your progress remotely and even help determine if you should seek medical attention.
To read an overview of the features and benefits for Patients, Families, and Healthcare Professionals, click here
to learn more.
Take control of your health. Connect and coordinate care with your doctor and family at AMAfluhelp.org.