CA/ State Prison RN job questionRegister Today!
- by mixyplixy Sep 17, '06Hi..I am thinking of taking a position in San Quentin or Folsom/ Sacramento...if you work there would love some feedback about how you enjoy your work, working for the state etc...thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=179701©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 97,091 Views
- Sep 30, '06 by tirzo13Not worked for those.
i worked for Donovan in san diego, and i have been at salinas valley for about a year.
donovan was bad.
SVSP is good, more teamwork, less backstabbing.
feel safer too, even though its a higher level prison than SD.
next year the RN are going to make 100k/year.
- Oct 1, '06 by patricia_abramsI have just accepted a position @ SVSP and to start Monday....I am both excited and nervous @ the same time. I look @ as an true adventure. Let you know how it goes.
- Oct 2, '06 by jassyjQuote from brunchI have just accepted a position @ SVSP and to start Monday....I am both excited and nervous @ the same time. I look @ as an true adventure. Let you know how it goes.
Hi brunch, I go on my interview for corrections next week.I was just wondering How long after your interview did they tell you that you have the job.
- Oct 2, '06 by gw6it usually takes a week or so.
- Oct 2, '06 by jassyjQuote from gw6it usually takes a week or so.
- Oct 3, '06 by gw6what is the name of the prison. I work at SATF in the central valley
- Oct 3, '06 by Sheri257Quote from gw6How long from the time you applied to getting the interview?it usually takes a week or so.
- Oct 3, '06 by gw6from what I recall. around 30 days...I did it on line.
- Oct 3, '06 by jassyjQuote from gw6what is the name of the prison. I work at SATF in the central valley
The name of the prison is valley state for women in the central valley. I understand that they changed from MTA positions to LVN (saftey). Was your interview with a panel.Last edit by jassyj on Oct 3, '06