Who is accepted at GWCC for fall 2012 or spring 2013? - Page 4Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by neverknowYes. The LPN orientation was the other day.. it wàs very informative
- May 10, '12 by ORnurseCTWe were in the class next door
- Jun 9, '12 by mattfd37Just graduated so if you have any questions I can hopefully answer some.
- Jul 8, '12 by dbs412i can't believe it's only 2 months away!!:uhoh21:
- Jul 19, '12 by neverknowI am very excited to find out what semester I will start.The LPN were not notified who starts when yet.
- Aug 6, '12 by ntbkHi,
I will be starting this fall at GWCC. Has anyone heard anything about what type of shoe we are required to wear? Or anything about stethoscopes? I wasn't sure if I missed this info or if they just haven't said anything yet about it. Thanks!
- Aug 6, '12 by mattfd37You should have white shoes(some girls had crocks but most had sneakers) and buy whatever scope you want. Littmanns is fine. I have an Ultrascope which I think is better but don't go overboard and spend $190 because there's always the possiblity you might forget it at clinical and it will never be found again. Stick with a $80-$100 max. And you will find there, that the information tree has a few branches missing.
- Aug 7, '12 by ntbkThank you for your help mattfd37 and congratulations, by the way, on your graduation!
- Aug 14, '12 by ORnurseCTMatt any advice for 201? How many students did you lose?
- Aug 20, '12 by 123estherI just got a call from school telling me that I needed my MMR titer current within the year of 2012. My MMR titer tests showed immunity in 2010. I thought once you are immune, you are ok for life. Am I wrong?