Three Rivers CC accepted nursing students fall 2012Register Today!
- by ksogliero Apr 22, '12I just wanted to reach out to anyone who is starting their nursing journey this fall...I am starting in the fall, and would love to hear from anyone who is as well!
- Apr 30, '12 by LivetolearnHi KSOG I was accepted we were both posting on the same thread before. I did ask for spring though because I need my micro. So I should know within a week when im actually starting.
- May 2, '12 by ksoglieroHey! I hope you get the start time you want (: Micro will be so much easier for you if you don't have to take it along with a nursing class for sure! Btw...has your major changed? Mine still says general studies...
- May 3, '12 by LivetolearnNo, since they are just going through the acceptance letters now and plan on allowing us to sign up for class on May 9th I dont think you'll see it until next week.
- May 5, '12 by ksoglieroYeah that's what I thought...are you attending the RN to BSN workshop on the 11th?
- May 15, '12 by LivetolearnSorry I didn't get back to you. I did not attend, too many other things I need to miss work for I just didn't want to take more time. I ended up getting into the program for spring like I wanted. Wondering if your able to sign up now for your classes? I know my status of general studies remains I assume it will not change for a while now. How about you? I'm looking forward to the meeting on May 21st. It would be nice to meet up with you. I'm not sure if I am able to send you a message on this website, But I wil try.