Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 29, '12 by nef203OMG Sara! me too! i am so scared. i think we will know super soon! the lpn program sounds good. where did you find info for it? i need something to distract me!
- Mar 29, '12 by allforthekidds@saramisu Mine is gone too!
@mssjez That's awesome, so glad it all got straightened out for you:spin:
- Mar 29, '12 by eerrmmI haven't posted before (Hi everyone!) but I applied to CC this year and have been following this thread. I just noticed the same thing on mycommnet.. scary. I clicked on "view student information" for Fall 2012 and it says associate in science, general studies. Does it say the same for everyone else? On last years thread I noticed that the mycommnet system seemed to have an opps and people found out if they got in (or didn't) before the letters went out, but that info was only up for a brief amount of time I think..
- Mar 29, '12 by saramisuA few people in my micro class have the same thing going on. Any word on what it could be? Do you think they're trying to get this done faster because of the Easter holiday?
Yea right, what would be the chances of that?
- Mar 29, '12 by motostephOh boy i just checked online and the link to the required items/status page is missing too! What does this mean?
- Mar 30, '12 by mssjezMine's gone too. It was there yesterday morning. I wonder if it's an tech thing because they're updating everyone after reviewing so many "ineligibility" errors. Lets not freak out until it's time to freak out...preferably in front of the registrar and counseling offices...
I also wonder if the process of reviewing the errors will set them back in sending out the acceptance letters. They'll have to compute rank after the reviewing, maybe... next week? I've also been looking at posts on scrubsmag.com to help distract myself. They have some funny ones too.
- Mar 30, '12 by yrienaywhen you go to the students tab it says that the program would be disabled starting march 30 so you wouldnt be able to see anything.
- Mar 30, '12 by ORnurseCTWhen I got my acceptance packet everything was dated March 28th. There was a NUR 101 registration form and other stuff all signed and dated two weeks before it was mailed. I bet all the decisions are made, and they will be mailing soon.
- Mar 30, '12 by Marija2012
"The CT-CCNP Nursing checklist will be off-line beginning on Friday, March 30th. Eligible applicants will be notified of admissions decisions by mail during the week of April 9th."
- Mar 30, '12 by saramisuI wonder why they take it offline, especially when they write a disclaimer to keep checking. Oh well. One more week-ish!