Ready to Apply CT Community Colleges- Nursing Program 2012 - page 4
ooops... the other one had 2011 instead of 2012... let's try this again: Just thought I would start a new thread for the current application cycle. Questions... stats... rumors... etc! My question is... for those applying... Read More
- 0Mar 5, '12 by mssjezThat how it is for me too... only the CCC prereqs are listed as met. It says they received my transcripts though. I read in last year's discussion that they did things alphabetically so it may be later in the week that anything gets posted for me
@studentnurseCT - I'm sorry you're burned out. On the upside you only have about a year left!
- 0Mar 8, '12 by mssjezMy commnet still only has "met" for the pre-reqs I took at the college. All the transfered pre-reqs are still not listed. Last year they had gotten the NGPAs up by March 15th. So hopefully they'll be up soon! There isn't really a spot for it on the page, so I'm not really sure where to look for it. Less than a month and we'll know!!! So excited and nervous at the same time!!
- 0Mar 8, '12 by nimopibaI transferred in all of my credits from Goodwin and Gateway accepted them all. I submitted my application the Friday before the deadline and all of my prereqs were listed as "met" by the 3rd week of February. I hadn't planned on applying for this fall but I did anyway. Not sure how well I will rank. My GPA is 3.6, B+ in AP1, and 78.8 on the TEAS V. I took it without studying and planned to study and take it again this summer for next year but I said the worst that could happen is I don't get in, right? I am currently at Goodwin which is where I originally planned to go for my BSN but I live in the New Haven area and gas is way too much to keep travelling to East Hartford several times a week. So I figured if I get in great and if not I will stay at Goodwin and invest in my own gas station! LOL
- 0Mar 12, '12 by lgal86Not sure i was hoping to see it though! I also found out that for next years cycle the gpa is ONLY going to be based on courses that are applicable to the nursing program, instead of the whole past 5 years thing. Wish they were doing that this year because those courses I have all A's in. But the inclusion of past 5 years is going to hurt my gpa for ranking
- 0Mar 13, '12 by nimopibaOK I will give you all a laugh at my expense. I opened an email on my phone from Gateway about half hour ago which read: "Sorry, the link was not working in your “ACCEPTANCE” email. I am attaching the document". So I practically fell down the stairs to get to the computer to open the link. Thinking it was THE acceptance letter I was super excited! I opened the link and it was my acceptance to Gateway not the nursing program. I am still waiting to find out like everyone else! LOL