BHSN Fall 2011 - looking to networkRegister Today!
- by mollymollymolly Apr 24, '11Hi everyone!
I'm Molly - new to the forum and will be attending the nursing program at Bridgeport Hospital this fall! I'll be relocating from Eastern CT and I am very excited to move and start the program. Is anyone else looking for housing? Looking forward to meeting everyone in a few months!!!Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Apr 25, '11 : Reason: TOS pm to member
- Apr 24, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNCongrats on your acceptance, I will also be attending BHSN in the Fall but as a commuter. Have yoy received any financial aid or orientation paperwork?
- Apr 25, '11 by mollymollymollyCongrats to you too! I have yet to receive any orientation or financial aid paperwork - what is your status? Also, when you did your FAFSA, did you indicate Housatonic CC (or whichever CC you plan to take the co-reqs at) or just BHSN? It didn't occur to me to also include the community college, but I'm thinking I should go back in and change it...
Happy Monday, hope it goes by quick for you!
- Apr 27, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNHello Molly,
Thank you! I did receive my awards letter and unfortunately receive less than I was expecting, on one of the other threads someone mentioned the max aide BHSN gives is about 5,500, which is about what I got. Unfortunately they raised tuition to now 17,000+ instead of 15,000+ so I am unsure if I will be going to BHSON or NCC my back up plan. I did indicate Housatonic and NCC on my fafsa but only because I was looking to take a few classes there in the summer and NCC was my fall back plan. I called BHSN today to discuss the possibility of additional aid and I was told there was none besides the federal aid provided, which is a bummer.
Happy Hump day.
- May 3, '11 by mollymollymollySorry to hear that you received less than you were hoping for. I received my award info for HCC, but not from Bridgeport yet. When do you think you'll make your decision?
- May 3, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNI hope to make my decision as soon as I recieve my award letter from NCC and hear back from various scholarships I applied for. So Im keeping my fingers crossed and praying
- May 3, '11 by mollymollymollyKeep us posted!!
- May 4, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNWill do
- Jul 20, '11 by CourtneyMarieHi Molly!
I am an incoming student as well. Have you found a place yet? I am still in the process of looking )=
- Jul 20, '11 by mollymollymollyHi Courtney! Congrats on your acceptance Last time I posted about housing on here, they took it down, but I have not found a place yet - and need to!