BHSN for Fall 2011 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by HuntleyCT Feb 3, '11I just sent out my application a few weeks ago to Bridgeport Hospital SON... I was wondering if there are any applicants on here that have recently applied and if any have heard back yet?
- Feb 3, '11 by ORnurseCTHello,
I was accepted in December. Have you checked out the CT board? There are other applicants on there.
- Feb 3, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNI was accepted in early Jan after applying and taking my TEAS in Nov. Good luck!
- Feb 8, '11 by HuntleyCTThanks for the info guys... I wish I had sent mine in earlier, I just wanted to wait till the end of the semester to send in my fall transcript. Would either of you mind sharing your stats? I am just wondering were I fall... I went to an information session at BHSN in December and the woman I spoke with told me just to apply that I would be fine. I have a 4.0 GPA and have taken all the pre and co reqs except micro and public speaking which I am taking now. The only thing that worries me is my TEAS. I received a 78.8 on it back in August. I was signed up to take it again but the woman at the school said I would just be wasting my time and money. Any info is appreciated and I hope to see you guys in the fall
- Feb 9, '11 by HighlyBlessedRN@HuntleyCT You havce great stats especially with that GPA. BHSN looks at the whole package and if you were told not worry, I wouldn't worry about it. I was accepted early Jan and my stats are 3.4 gpa, 88 on tease, bachelors of science degree, and great reccommendations! Good luck to you. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Feb 9, '11 by HuntleyCTThanks for the response Undergrad... I am currently a student at Gateway and have applied there as well... but BHSN is definitely my number one choice. I have heard a lot of great things about the program and they have been around for over 100 years. They have to be doing something right.
- Feb 9, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNGood luck to you. Let the board know how it goes. Im rooting for you all the way!
- Feb 25, '11 by HighlyBlessedRNcongrats @dashingdarts. I will be there in sept as well. I'm so excited for you!!!
- Feb 27, '11 by HuntleyCTCongrats Dashing Darts!! When did apply to the program?