BHSN-Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing Fall 2011 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 19, '10 by YMBXI was born and raised in New York (Bronx) but moved to CT 2 years ago. I'm puertorican that's why you see the nice looking flag there .. I just registered with allnurses.com so I'm a bit slow at it so please bare with me.. Anyways, the wait is just insane. I hope we both get our letters soon. I know someone that submitted her paperwork and took the exam the same time I did and she wasn't accepted. I will keep my fingers crossed for the both of us!! Good Luck
- Feb 19, '10 by Ladybug15AAAH, that makes sense! I actually live in NYC now but was born and raised in CT. If accepted, I'd move back in with the rents until I finish school.
No worries… we were all new to this site at one point. You'll get the hang of this site in no time!
Awww, that's too bad that your friend didn't get in. Maybe it's a good sign that it is taking them longer to review your file. Try not to worry, although I know it is almost impossible not to! I just caught myself biting my nails, which is so unlike me!
Fingers crossed (toes too!)
- Feb 19, '10 by YMBXYou are so sweet Thanks for cheering me up! I just received a call from home and was told that nothing came in the mail, just a bunch of junk and bills. I will keep you posted.. I'm leaving work now so I will be back on tonight.. Hope to chat with you later
- Feb 20, '10 by Ladybug15So I FINALLY received my letter today...I got in!!!!! I'm so excited, I just can't contain myself!!! Hehe!!!
Now I know how you felt BAanthro. We're going to be classmates!!!! :heartbeat :heartbeat
Drinks all around! *wine
And in case others want to know, it was a 2 page letter. You could actually see the writing through the envelope because the second page has double sided text.
Ok, time to go tell everyone else the good news...Last edit by Ladybug15 on Feb 20, '10
- Feb 22, '10 by YMBXI'm very happy for you..I didn't receive anything in the mail this weekend but I hope to receive exciting news like you very soon I have to stay positive and be patient..
Cheers to you!
- Feb 22, '10 by BA_anthropologyCONGRATULATIONS LADYBUG!!!!!
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!! Are you requesting the day or evening program?
- Feb 22, '10 by Th0rCongrats all around. Good luck next fall maybe see ya at your orientations.
- Feb 22, '10 by Ladybug15Thanks everyone!!!
Keep us posted YMNURSE! Good luck!
Day program for me. I'd rather not have to travel to Bridgeport in the evenings if I don't have to…. it isn't the best area, if you know what I mean. I wonder what parking will be like.
- Feb 22, '10 by Th0rYou can park on the street if you want and if you can find a spot. But usually everyone just grabs the student parking pass. Its $20 for the entire month. Not bad at all considering other hospitals like Yale can end up charging you $9/day, not exactly great if your a student trying to pay your way through school.
- Feb 22, '10 by Ladybug15Oh wow, that is definitely not bad at all! Thanks for the info! So does that mean if we end up doing some clinical at Yale, that we would have to pay $9 per day? So that would be something like $36 per month if we have clinical one day per week. Or are clinicals 2 days per week by the time we have the option to do the clinical at Yale? I see how that could get costly.