BHSN: Applying to Bridgeport Hosp for Fall 2013Register Today!
- by JaRoJoCT Dec 28, '12Hi All,
I thought I would start a new topic for those of us who are planning to apply to BHSN's Nursing program for the Fall 2013.
I will get things started with my stats (which aren't great...but not too terrible!):
TEAS - 78% (planning to re-take)
GPA - 3.2 (currently)
I also applied to GWCC and Southern, so hopefully I will get into one of these programs!
- Dec 31, '12 by MarcusPaxtonI also applied to BHSN and Gateway.
Anyone have any experience with either program that they are willing to share?
- Jan 18 by MarcusPaxtonAnyone else applying to BHSN for Fall 2013?
I just received my acceptance letter! Sending in my deposit today.
- Jan 20 by JaRoJoCTCongrats!!! I am Well Jel!!
- Feb 13 by JaRoJoCTMarcusPaxton:
Hi, MP...how long did it take you to hear back from admissions? I'm just curious how long from when you sent in your application until you received your acceptance letter. Also, did you apply to any of the other nursing programs? I know you said you have sent in your deposit for BHSN already, but I just wanted to know if you had also applied anywhere else.
To all those who stalk this forum as much as I do, please leave a comment if you applied to Bridgeport's program. Anything will do! Even if it is just to say you are waiting to hear back, just like me. It's nice have company while we wait. So just add your thoughts. Thanks.
- Feb 16 by WannaBNurse23Playing the waiting game but I haven't heard anything. I called to make sure they have my application. They do so everyday I check the mailbox hoping there's something there but nope.
- Feb 17 by JaRoJoCTHi WannaBNurse23,
Welcome! I know what you mean about checking the mailbox! I literally stalk my mail lady! Last week...I met her on the sidewalk!....in front of my neighbors house!!! I couldn't wait for her to get to my front door. Is that pathetic or what? Have you applied to any other programs, if you don't mind me asking?
- Feb 18 by Nurse2bKay2012Hello,
I have also applied to BHSN, on the website it says my application is being reviewed sinced Jan 25th. Still no reply, I also stalk the mail box everyday!!!! Have anyone heard back yet?
- Feb 18 by JaRoJoCTHi NurseKay2012,
No...nothing yet. How were you able to check your application status on the website? I know it sounds crazy, but I am taking 2 courses this semester, and I can hardly concentrate because I am justing obsessing about when will the mail get here! And these bank holidays are killing me!!...No mail today...Nooooooooo!!!!
- Feb 20 by Nurse2bKay2012Bhsn, sent a paper giving me my applicant Id and temp password. From there you can see what they have and what they don't have, and if your application is under review . I still have not heard anything yet smh. Getting aggravated!