UCH Pharmacology TestRegister Today!
- by laurainaz Sep 4, '12Just wondering if anyone has taken the pharmacology test for UCH recently? I have a tentative position pending I pass the test. I was given an outline on what to study, but it is extremely vague listing topics such as "knowledge of medication side effects" and "knowledge of medication contraindications". I'm trying not to get too involved in all the fine details, so any guidance on what exactly I should review would be helpful. I am a BSN RN with 8 years acute care experience. Thanks!!
- Sep 7, '12 by laurainazGreat, thanks! I'm just reviewing all things in the general sense but I think I'll be ok!
- Sep 8, '12 by kloneGood luck, I hope it goes well! In what area will you be working?
- Sep 8, '12 by laurainazI'll be at the new facility being built in Lone Tree - Ortho/Spine. I'll orient at the main campus until the facility is complete. What area are you in?
- Sep 10, '12 by kloneI work in OB
- Nov 13, '12 by eliselu2Any feedback on the med test? I have an interview there for an inpt floor. Any other tips you can give about the interview process?
Thank so much -
- Jan 4 by hepsHi Guys! I need to take the pharmacology and ECG test for UCH in the next week and a half. It looks like someone on this thread has survived. Any pointers? You're right, the study guide does absolutely nothing. I'm not sure which way to go! Tips would be appreciated. Thanks!