Regis University Accelerated BSN - JAN 2016 - page 2
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to make a thread for Regis' Accelerated BSN program starting January 2016! It's about a month before the deadline but I needed to make sure NursingCAS was able to verify... Read More
Feb 18Hi all! Congrats to everyone who started this January! I have a few questions and I was hope some of you could help. Actually, I have a lot, so I'll just list them. Thank you in advance for the help.
1. Is Regis rolling admissions? I know their normal pathway is. I am applying to other programs, so I am nervous I would be beginning there before I would even hear from Regis. If they let everyone know at the same time, when was that this year? Early August?
2. Did you have an interview with Regis?
3. Same two questions for UCAN (interview and when do people hear back). I believe UCAN has an interview and lets everyone know in September, but just confirming.
4. Which school has a better program, Denver school of nursing or Metropolitan State?
5. Do you think it would be doable to commute from Boulder to either the UCAN or Regis programs?
6. What is the acceptance rates to the UCAN and Regis programs? If you have been told since starting.
Thank you all for the help. I hope you are enjoying your first semester.