Regis ABSN- Summer 2013Register Today!
- by Ellsworth25 Nov 26, '12Has anyone who interviewed received an email yet?
- Nov 26, '12 by mirandabearNo, they told us we'd find out early December though. Did Regis say they'd email us too, not just letters?
- Nov 26, '12 by klsuddaI'm anxiously awaiting. They said two weeks after the last interview on the 16th, most likely 1st week in December. She said an email would be sent first only to those accepted. I CANT WAIT! ARRRRGGH.
- Nov 29, '12 by honu13Acceptance letter and emails have been sent out for Regis. I received an acceptance e-mail today which also said that letters were mailed out today. Just thought I would let everyone know
- Nov 29, '12 by klsuddaI got one too! Congrats!
- Nov 29, '12 by honu13Congrats kludda, I am actually going to turn mine down as I am going to accept my first choice of the accelerated program at CU
- Dec 2, '12 by mirandabearCongratulations Kerleigh! When did you find out?
- Dec 2, '12 by kerleigh722They emailed me on Thursday, the 29th. Did you hear back yet?
- Dec 2, '12 by mirandabearYes, they didn't like me (not even as much as CU!). I was getting hopeful this time around and was really starting to like Regis a lot. But I originally applied as soon as I could hoping that having a mediocre/strong application the first time and then being able to submit an even stronger application a second time (pre-req's done, slightly better GPA, and some actual experience, etc.) might get me somewhere. I was surprised to even get interview invites (not that my "credentials" are at all bad), but interviews definitely made me hopeful! I'm hoping I was turned down (completely!) because I had nowhere near as many qualifications as any of the other candidates I met, and not something terrible/unlikable I did at the interview.
But I am really happy to hear of you getting in and it makes me hopeful that being persistent will pay off eventually! Congrats again