Need to Transfer My CNA License to Colorado From CaliforinaRegister Today!
- by overtherainbow6478 Aug 9, '07Help I need to know what to to so I can move to Colorado and Transfer my CNA License.
- Aug 9, '07 by sirIYou may go to the CO BON:
And, here is the CNA application for endorsement:
- Sep 3, '07 by arg_8706I replying to you, because i need to transfer my nursing assistant certificate to colorado from arkansas, and i see that you are trying to move to colorado also. Some body please help, thanks
- Sep 3, '07 by sirILook at my previous post, arg 8706, and follow the instructions for tranferring your Arkansas CNA to Colorado.
- Apr 9, '09 by FlybzztI went to the sites listed and downloaded all the required paperwork. However, am confused about one item: Under Application checklist it states: Verification of current nurse aid certificate in good standing in another state. Then it says: California transfers only - Please return completed verification form with your application.
Question: How do I get the State of CA to mail the verification form back to me direct instead of to the State of Colorado, so I can submit it as requested with the rest of my paperwork. (The verification form downloaded tells all states to mail direct to CO) Thanks:spin: