Need to Transfer My CNA License to Colorado From Califorina

  1. 0
    Help I need to know what to to so I can move to Colorado and Transfer my CNA License.

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 4 Comments...

  3. 0
    You may go to the CO BON:

    And, here is the CNA application for endorsement:
  4. 0
    I replying to you, because i need to transfer my nursing assistant certificate to colorado from arkansas, and i see that you are trying to move to colorado also. Some body please help, thanks
  5. 0
    Look at my previous post, arg 8706, and follow the instructions for tranferring your Arkansas CNA to Colorado.
  6. 0
    I went to the sites listed and downloaded all the required paperwork. However, am confused about one item: Under Application checklist it states: Verification of current nurse aid certificate in good standing in another state. Then it says: California transfers only - Please return completed verification form with your application.

    Question: How do I get the State of CA to mail the verification form back to me direct instead of to the State of Colorado, so I can submit it as requested with the rest of my paperwork. (The verification form downloaded tells all states to mail direct to CO) Thanks:spin:

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors